Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Snow Day !

Before the snow season was over, Papa decided he would take me to Mt. Pinos, California to enjoy a day of playing in the snow.   This was my first time to go sledding down the hill.


Fun is having a snowball fight with Papa....



Watch out Papa... Here it comes ! 




Papa trying to warm my hands after playing 
in the snow without gloves ... Reminder to Papa - 
Bring gloves next time ! 




Papa found a great way to get me up the hill 
In a Ikea Re-usable Bag that doubles as a sled too. 



Mommy and I going down the hill.... Wheeeeeeeee !! 




Wipe out !!   But it was sure fun !




I love playing in the snow and can't wait till next year so I can go again.  Next time, I will remind Papa to bring my gloves.