Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Elijah's First Car Show

Elijah, Mommy, Uncle Brandon, Grandpa John, and Nona Mia all went to a car show near San Diego, California.   We woke very early (4:00 am) so we could get down there early for breakfast before going to the show.

Here are a few pictures from our day:

This was us on the first half of the trip ...
We were so tired from getting up so early. 

Uncle Brandon too 


Elijah & Mommy
(awake) 



Mommy & Nona Mia 



Grandpa John , Uncle Brandon, Mommy 
& Meeeee  sleeping in the wagon 



Lots of cool cars 


This one I thought was super cool



Grandpa parked me in the perfect location 
so I could watch all the cars as they cruise by


I would take pictures of the ones 
I thought were the best 





WOW !!  Some of those engines are LOUD ... 
I had to cover my ears some times


The perfect ending to a perfect 
car show day..... See you next time !