Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Elijah's First Adventure in the Poppy Reserve

It's that wonderful time of year again ... Time when all the Poppies are in full bloom @ the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve in Southern California.  This was the first time Mommy and I have ever been.

Posing for Nonna ...


I'm checking out the view ... 


Being Carefree & Running though the flowers ...



I just had to capture a photograph of this beautiful place ...



Mommy, Papa, and me hanging out ... 



Having fun with Papa ...



Nonna and I with the flowers in our hair



Mommy and I resting in the flowers ... 



Nonna wanted to get a picture of us, but of course I 
had to play with her and refuse to look at the camera ...



Nonna & Papa ....


Jumping for Joy ! 



Nonna and I ... oh how I love her ! 



My beautiful Mommy and I 


What a fun day we had.  This place is beautiful and I can't wait to come back next year when they are in bloom.