Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Day in the Life of Elijah

Dear Elijah, 

You are so darn cute and you always seem to bring a smile to my face.   You are like the sunshine in my day.

When I had to leave for work today, I thought it was so adorable that wanted to sit in my chair and watch your morning shows while you wait for me to return home.   You had your favorite blanket and your stuffed Winnie the Pooh and were all  snuggled up.





You went for a walk with your Mommy in your new "Jogger"   Thanks to Papa's friend, Joe, for giving you such a cool jogger.  It's specifically made for little  boys.  







Here is the great Balloon Monkey that Papa got you when we ate at the BBQ Place.




You always get so excited when I return home.  I wanted to surprise you so I brought home a movie to watch together.  We watched the Alvin and the Chipmunks and we really liked it. 

Elijah watching the movie... 



Alvin and the Chipmunks... 






Another perfect ending to a wonderful day.... see you tomorrow !