Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yacht Club & Ducks

Nonna took Mommy and I to the Westlake Yacht club to see all the boats and ducks.   We had a great time.  I even got to chase the ducks for awhile, but they got tired of running with me  and swam off.

Here are pictures from the day:

Wow !!  Look at all those boats ...

Mommy & I posing in front of the boats... 


Not another picture, I want to see the ducks ! 


Sailboats waiting... 


My Mommy... 


Nonna talks about how beautiful it is here
 and how she would like a house with a boat dock in front of it too . 



"Lake Minded", Nonna thought this was funny ...


The ducks resting before they met me  ... 


The ducks come to greet us because they 
think we have food... 

Mommy and I talk with the ducks... "Duck Whisperer" !


They walk away,  but I think they want me to follow them ... 


Hey, wait a minute you guys are going to fast ... 


Thanks for slowing down, this is a much better pace... 



The ducks got tired and went back in the water  to
get a break from all the running. 
 Mommy helps me walk and practice my balancing on the wall ... 


Deep in thought... 

Wet grass on my hands.  Nonna thinks I am very 
inquisitive.   I think it is a good thing because she 
seems happy when I get interested in things... 


It's been a fun day, but now it's time for 
my afternoon nap.    Good Night !