Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Behavior





Dear Elijah,


Last night you came home from Daddy's house in a little mood.  You started off being disrespectful and not listening.   This is really unusual behavior for you.   We are not sure of the rules over there, but you certainly know our rules.  Hopefully a good nights sleep is all you need.    I can only pray that any frustrations about the divorce are not being said in front of you and that they hold you accountable for your behavior as well, in a positive way.






Hopefully some day, your parents will figure out how to handle all this divorce mess.   They need to learn to put the past in the past.  Your Mommy is doing good with this, but hopefully Daddy D & Mommy J will too.


I know it is hard being a child of a divorce.  Going back and forth between houses with different sets of rules.   I am  going to try to teach you how to transverse through this kind of life, as I have raised two kids of a divorce and I have seen the struggles first hand.


A great book I used when I went through my divorce.
We are now 20+ years after the divorce, and Papa S and
we are still good friends.   It can work if your parents care enough. 




Our goal in this house is to have you grow up to be an upstanding young man, who is polite and well adjusted.   Who can set goals in his life and achieve them.  We want you to never have to struggle in life and we will help you get there.    I love you beyond words, Little Man .... Love Nonna xoxo


This would be the perfect outcome !