Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Special Day




Dear Elijah 

Last night Mommy brought you to work after your swim classes so she could go to her LAPD Training.   



You loved walking around meeting all my friends.   You had the best manners and I was so proud.   You sat in my office and colored while I finished up on some work.  You loved all my photographs in my office, and seemed to be quite surprised to see your pictures there too.   I explained to you that I surround myself with pictures of people I love and places I've been that I love. 

You thought it was the best thing when Papa John came walking around a corner.  You forgot Papa works there too.   You looked so proud ! 




We then went for a special Nonna & Elijah dinner out.   We went to Chilis and you loved it.  You got to color a chili pepper for the sick kids @ St. Jude.   When we walked out you  asked the hostess where she put your picture.  She showed you where it was and you smiled.  You were so excited that it was right in a place so everyone can see. 




What a fun day you had.  You fell asleep sitting with your giant bear on the floor as we watched TV with Papa.   Swimming sure does wear you out... 


Thank you for our special day little man.... I love you with all my heart.   ! Nonna xoxo