Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sick Day @ the Movies ...

Dear Elijah,

Nonna decided to keep you home another day from school so you can get more antibiotics in your system to get you well.  Plus, I didn't want for you to get the other little kids sick either.

You seemed to be getting cabin fever, so I took you to a movie matinee.   I figured that most kids would be in school so you wouldn't expose other kids, and the movie was about Easter so the holiday has long passed,   so I didn't think it would have many people.

I was right!   We went to see the movie "HOP"which was a story about the Easter Bunny.   We had the whole theatre to ourselves.  You really liked the movie,  but I think you liked being able to stand and move around while you watched it.

Here are a few pictures from our day...